Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I HATE YOUR GUTS MOTHER NATURE! [Part One]

Your monthly visits are a pain in the butt and I do not like them. When you visit you always leave a gift. The gift is always the same. I do not like your gifts because they always bring me pain. It is annoying and I want you to stop it!

I know that you want attention and you only inflict stomach pains on me to get it, but that is not the way to go. When you force stomach pains on me it only causes me to get extremely irritable and I have to take my anger out on someone else. I do this because I do not want to hurt your feelings. Sadly, it is not working out that way. I am writing this letter to you because it is MEANT TO HURT YOUR FEELINGS!

Every time I tell you to go away you do not listen. Your response is worse than before and you make me continuously extract blood. THIS IS VERY GROSS AND VERY DISTURBING! Why can't you go terrorize some other kid with your stupid, fake period blood?

Sometimes you visit at the most inconvenient times. I do not want you lurking in my bedroom at midnight. I can hear your footsteps in my sleep. Yet, I am unconscious and I cannot tell you to get out of my room because I can't tell my brain to talk in my sleep or at least wake up. You don't even bother to wake me up and let me take care of your gift properly. You just leave it there for me to find when I wake up.Sometimes you visit when I am at school. I do not like this because during school hours I am not equipped properly with my special protective gear. You force me to run to the bathroom and I absolutely hate using my School's bathrooms.

Can you please take this into consideration and NEVER FREAKING VISIT ME AGAIN!

Love,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment